Cranberry Leather.. Just like the wine!

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I saw a cranberry Nikki as Saks today, and the leather feels just like my wine nikki... it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! can any lucky cranberry owner do a reveal here? I really want to get a cranberry devote now!!! but where can I find one?

I had this bag for about a day, it is GORGEOUS. I had to send it back though as Amy said, but a new one is supposedly headed my way. The leather is so soft it almost feels fake.

Amanda at LB special ordered it for me.

I just fondled the Cranberry Nikki in Henri Bendel and the leather is TDF :drool: I could not believe how soft and supple it was. The SA told me RM really upgraded her leathers, I hope that is true and they're all like the cranberry from here on out!! That would be FANTASTIC!!

Oh wow! I have to stop by Bendel's then!!! I don't own a wine bag but I want a red bag so bad!! Must check out the cranberry!

You should go there ASAP! :graucho: If you want red, the cranberry is gorgeous!! If it was any other color, I'd have bought it in a :heart: beat. My BF LOVED the leather too but he doesn't like red for me either :sad:

Wait, did you get the email about shopping with RM at Bendel's?? :graucho::graucho: They must be placing a giant RM order since they're doing that promo!!

You should go there ASAP! :graucho: If you want red, the cranberry is gorgeous!! If it was any other color, I'd have bought it in a :heart: beat. My BF LOVED the leather too but he doesn't like red for me either :sad:

Wait, did you get the email about shopping with RM at Bendel's?? :graucho::graucho: They must be placing a giant RM order since they're doing that promo!![/quote]

OOh what promo is this?

OOh what promo is this?

I got an email from RM and since I'm on my sister's apple, I can't post the email because I don't know how. :rolleyes: PM me your email addy and I'll forward you the email if you'd like.

It's an in-store shopping event at Bendel's that says COME SHOP WITH REBECCA on Feb 19th and 20th from 4-8 and Feb 21st from 1-6pm And she's presenting her spring line from Feb 17th through March 2nd there!

I have seen both colors in person and I have to say the cranberry leather is a lot softer than the wine IMO but the colors do look slightly different to me. The wine is a deeper darker not so red red where cranberry is more of a reddish red if that makes any sense.

I have seen both colors in person and I have to say the cranberry leather is a lot softer than the wine IMO but the colors do look slightly different to me. The wine is a deeper darker not so red red where cranberry is more of a reddish red if that makes any sense.

Yes, I'm curious because wine seems more burgundy and cranberry seems more red. But this is only from pictures.