Cranberry Leather.. Just like the wine!

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I saw a cranberry Nikki as Saks today, and the leather feels just like my wine nikki... it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! can any lucky cranberry owner do a reveal here? I really want to get a cranberry devote now!!! but where can I find one?

neatfreak

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
I had this bag for about a day, it is GORGEOUS. I had to send it back though as Amy said, but a new one is supposedly headed my way. The leather is so soft it almost feels fake.

Amanda at LB special ordered it for me.

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
I just fondled the Cranberry Nikki in Henri Bendel and the leather is TDF :drool: I could not believe how soft and supple it was. The SA told me RM really upgraded her leathers, I hope that is true and they're all like the cranberry from here on out!! That would be FANTASTIC!!

p3bbz

Resident Catwoman!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Big Apple
Oh wow! I have to stop by Bendel's then!!! I don't own a wine bag but I want a red bag so bad!! Must check out the cranberry!

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
Oh wow! I have to stop by Bendel's then!!! I don't own a wine bag but I want a red bag so bad!! Must check out the cranberry!
You should go there ASAP! :graucho: If you want red, the cranberry is gorgeous!! If it was any other color, I'd have bought it in a :heart: beat. My BF LOVED the leather too but he doesn't like red for me either :sad:

Wait, did you get the email about shopping with RM at Bendel's?? :graucho::graucho: They must be placing a giant RM order since they're doing that promo!!

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
I saw some cranberry bags online yesterday (can't remember the website) and it looked very similar to wine, just a tad brighter. Does the color close to wine?

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
You should go there ASAP! :graucho: If you want red, the cranberry is gorgeous!! If it was any other color, I'd have bought it in a :heart: beat. My BF LOVED the leather too but he doesn't like red for me either :sad:

Wait, did you get the email about shopping with RM at Bendel's?? :graucho::graucho: They must be placing a giant RM order since they're doing that promo!![/quote]

OOh what promo is this?

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
I held up a cranberry Nikki to a Wine nikki and there was no difference in color. They looked the same.. the only difference was in the touch. The cranberry leather is smooshier than the wine.
Did you prefer one of them to the other? Which texture did you like better?

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
OOh what promo is this?
I got an email from RM and since I'm on my sister's apple, I can't post the email because I don't know how. :rolleyes: PM me your email addy and I'll forward you the email if you'd like.

It's an in-store shopping event at Bendel's that says COME SHOP WITH REBECCA on Feb 19th and 20th from 4-8 and Feb 21st from 1-6pm And she's presenting her spring line from Feb 17th through March 2nd there!

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
Charlotte
Did you prefer one of them to the other? Which texture did you like better?
I was just going to ask this b/c I'm seriously considering just getting a Cranberry Devote since the Wine special order isn't filling up very quickly, and then I won't have to wait a couple months.

Rachel

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
I was also thinking of doing a SO in wine...so, I have to see cranberry asap so that I can decide which to get.

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
I have seen both colors in person and I have to say the cranberry leather is a lot softer than the wine IMO but the colors do look slightly different to me. The wine is a deeper darker not so red red where cranberry is more of a reddish red if that makes any sense.

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
I have seen both colors in person and I have to say the cranberry leather is a lot softer than the wine IMO but the colors do look slightly different to me. The wine is a deeper darker not so red red where cranberry is more of a reddish red if that makes any sense.
Yes, I'm curious because wine seems more burgundy and cranberry seems more red. But this is only from pictures.