Craigslist goodies!!! heres what i got

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I told all of you about the whole getting a bunch of clothing off craigslist! Haven't had time to take pics! but here they are!!!!

I also got 15 pairs of jeans (not pictured, inclueded hollister, a&f and Aéropostale) and 13 polo shirts from Aéropostale different colors and some with strips etc. I dont think I even took pics of it all, seems like I am missing some stuff

I kept some stuff and got rid of some stuff.

my craigslist buys pictures by allthingsglam - Photobucket

2. Holy crap...you scored so many wonderful pieces. Did you get good deals on all of them?

3. I got a total of about 60 items, one lot from one lade for $30 and the other lot for $38 each lot had about 30 pcs in it
    I'd say I kept 50 of the items, the rest I either gave to people I knew would like them, or sold them at my yard sale. (one dress I sold I got $15 for at my yard sale.)

4. Looks like you did pretty good!! I love this

[​IMG]

5. You got such a great deal & a lot of cute things! That's acctually a good idea to buy off of craig's. did you consider consigning some of those items? I know my local buy/trade place will give you 25% cash or 40% credit right on the spot for A&F, AE, Aero, etc.

6. just checked out your pics - great finds!

7. Great stuff! Love the dresses.

8. Nice stuff :tup:

9. Really great finds!! Love some of the dresses!

10. very nice! congrats!