Crackled Patent Calfskin Flap Bag w/ puzzle quilting

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There are 2 blues – the one in the adverts (not sure what that colour is), and the other is "dark navy blue", which is exactly what the name says. Was told about the other blue (in the adverts) by the SA from whom I bought my dark navy blue puzzle flap.

2. ^did you find the dk navy puzzle bag in the US? i actually prefer that to the light blue but haven't seen it anywhere except in spain.

3. ^^^ Got it from the Chanel boutique at Madison Ave a couple of weeks ago. They had one in the window and one in the back (mine). Also the red one. 57th Street had the red one on display as well, but I didn't see the blue one.

4. I ordered the dark blue tote, my SA said it is cobalt blue. I haven't tried posting a picture yet but I'll try when it gets here!

5. There's one blue tote available today. (I'm guessing that's the one shown in ad.)
    Check with Carolyn @ Nordstrom Mall of America
    952-883-2121 #1390

6. I own the black one (the larger size). Actually, I think I maybe the first one in tPF to ask about and own this black Coco puzzle flap which was way back in March. :P I am so glad that a lot of people now appreciates the beauty of this bag. :biggrin: Welcome to the puzzle club!!

My DH bought it in Paris in mid-March when it just arrived the Paris shops. It's 2100 Euro (before tax refund).

These Coco puzzle flaps come in 4 colors (black, red, white and navy blue) and also in 2 sizes with the following style numbers:
    1. A38186 Y04904 (this is the larger size which is 11" x 7" x 3.5")
    2. A38182 Y04904 (this is the smaller size which is 9.5" x 6" x 2.75")

** Note: The brighter cobalt blue is only for the tote. The puzzle flaps only come in the darker navy blue shade.

Hope this helps! :biggrin:

Mia

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love red but it looks too bright for everday use. therefore, i will go for black. In fact, i saw this puzzle quilted line in our singapore chanel store couple of days ago, they are tons of them there;)

8. Yesterday I have seen in HK Chanel boutique, at Lee Gardens.

9. what is price on flap. thanks.