Cracking in Leather of Alma BB

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys. I just purchase a new Alma BB from the Louis Vuitton store less than a week ago. I have not worn it out yet and noticed there was a spot where the leather lifts off of the bag near the stitching. Is this normal or should I exchange it for a new one?

85D8B866-6967-48D1-AAC7-D4C853516279.jpeg 50F7B58F-7E6E-4CEF-BE1A-23894916667F.jpeg
  2. Maybe it’s the angle but I’m having a hard time seeing it. If you’re not happy take it back.

3. I’m sorry, this was the best pic I got. I went ahead and circled the crack in red. Thank you for responding!

4. Looks like a nick or a cut

5. Yes, it lifts off to show the interior of the leather but the problem is I haven’t had a chance to wear it out yet :doh:

6. If your not happy just take it back. You don't need a whole thread on the issue to justify a return. The only opinion that counts is yours. Make sure you check your next bag more carefully. Good luck. :smile:

SweetDaisy05 likes this.