Cracker-lovers unite!

1. This might sound very odd, but I deeply appreciate crackers. Cheez-Its, Goldfish, Wheat Thins.

They're my junk food. There's not a day that goes by that I don't eat a bunch of crackers. Eating crackers in bed is like my hobby!

Anyone else love crackers? Because really, among my friends, I am the only one. My boyfriends have always thought my love for crackers is odd. :yahoo:

2. Mmmmm...crackers. Huge cracker fan here..I live for and dream about cheez-it and goldfish lol. Yay!:yahoo:

3. I LOVE rice crackers:heart: I have to eat some every day:shame:

4. Oh, my weakness. I can eat a whole box of Cheez-its.

5. Honey Wheat Thins. So delicious.

6. Wheat Thins, Cheez-It's, and Triscuits. Soo good.

7. did you say :heart: CHEEZ-ITS????:heart:

and i do so love crackers and cheese. i have a little ritual of cutting up the cubes, having with a glass of wine. and there are some almond-stuffed olives in the mix too.

8. I love crackers too. Gold fishes are the best! I like to munch them with cheddar.

9. I am a cracker girl!! Have you tried the ritz chips crackers? They are lighter and thin? ADDICTIVE!!!

10. i'm a saltine cracker advocate. love love love them. salty crunchy goodness.

11. OMG--me too!!!! I love love Goldfish, Cheez-Its..:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: most of all, I love eating the entire box... is that wrong? lol:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. I eat those 100 calorie packs of cheez-its, wheat thins, etc......such a small amount for so many calories.....darn it!!

13. the hundred calorie packs are really good...I buy them and snack on them at school!

14. omg I read the title as crack lovers unite!!!

15. i thought i was the only one who LOVED crackers!!! i love this place! :nuts: :heart: ...I prefer saltines :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice