Cracked vachetta

can anyone recommend where to look for someone to repair/replace the trim on my Damier ebene Neverfull? I bought it pre-loved and would like to fix it up a bit. It is in mostly good condition besides the trim and I won it at a fairly reasonable cost so I think it is worth the investment.

can anyone recommend where to look for someone to repair/replace the trim on my Damier ebene Neverfull? I bought it pre-loved and would like to fix it up a bit. It is in mostly good condition besides the trim and I won it at a fairly reasonable cost so I think it is worth the investment.
If you have a Damier Ébène Neverfull, there is no "vachetta" on it. Only dark brown treated leather. You can always take your bag to Louis Vuitton and they will provide you with an estimate to repair your bag. In most cases, they won't ask for a receipt and even if they do, simply say the bag was a gift.

Be aware that if your bag is repaired by a third party, Louis Vuitton will refuse all other repairs down the road.

What people refer to as "vachetta" is untreated cowhide leather (very pale, darkens over time). This leather is mostly found on Monogram canvas, Damier Azur, and Monogram multicolor pieces.

If you have a Damier Ébène Neverfull, there is no "vachetta" on it. Only dark brown treated leather. You can always take your bag to Louis Vuitton and they will provide you with an estimate to repair your bag. In most cases, they won't ask for a receipt and even if they do, simply say the bag was a gift.

Be aware that if your bag is repaired by a third party, Louis Vuitton will refuse all other repairs down the road.

What people refer to as "vachetta" is untreated cowhide leather (very pale, darkens over time). This leather is mostly found on Monogram canvas, Damier Azur, and Monogram multicolor pieces.

Oops- good to know! I thought it was the same but different colors. Thank you for all of this. I contacted them bc I don't have a store locally. Hopefully they'll let me ship it.