Cracked Sealant/Hillier Handle

avedashiva

Jun 22, 2007
Has this happened to anyone else's hillier shoulder handle?

The thick glossy sealant on my shoulder handles has cracked in several places.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• CrackedSealant.jpg
    CrackedSealant.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 304
I was wondering the same thing! it happened to my mbmj faridah on the edges of the bag opening, but im not that bothered because the rest of it looks pristine even with heavy use.

i know this happens with long term/heavy usage and i think i've seen a thread where someone took acrylic paint and painted over the cracks.

i had a tiny tiny crack near the edge of one of my bags where it wasn't noticeable and i didn't have paint so i used (:nuts:) black nail polish!! it looks fine and i can barely tell now though

my hillier hasn't cracked, i've had mine for 7 months, but i think its around a year old since i didn't get mine NWTs and it was a older color (wine)
but my BFs gucci wallet has cracked pretty badly, i might get some acrylic paint and see if it works

I've only been using my hillier for a few months and it's also happening to me :sad:, I thought I was the only one with the cracked edges on the handle.

Not sure how to use it but I've been searching around and some people are using something called Edge Kote.

Here's a link where a tpf member used Edge Kote to fix their bal bag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-care-and-maintenance/step-by-step-directive-fix-peeling-fraying-edges-434833.html

I'd love to know if anyone has tried to fix theirs.