Crackberry versus French nanny-too much alike?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I went to a local store here that sells Tano bags in the hope that they might have a minilisa in truffle-no such luck. but while there, I saw the Crackberry in truffle which i like very much! now, I already own a French Nanny in blueberry-are these 2 bags too similiar? I mean, would I look like I have just have the same Tano bag over and over again?

i also saw Craigs Bliss in what I believe to be Fudgesicle-that was nice also-opinions on that would be appreciated too~B

Oh, not at all! I think the Crackberry is significantly different, especially in a different color. The straps which extend down the bag, the Crackberry is bigger... no, they strike me as entirely different bag.

It never even occured to me that the crackberry and french nanny might be too much alike. I have the french nanny and keep checking out crackberrys because I love the style, I don't think they are that much alike... go for it!

The two bags are very different! You should go for it and get a Crackberry! :yes: Mine in black should ship next week (yay!) and I am really looking forward to getting her!

A Crackberry would really give you variety in your collection!

One t ing just occurred to me. I just realized there w re a lot of different browns that Tano made. Now I'm not sure the Crackberry I saw was truffle.

Any way I can know for sure?

The Fudgesickle was last season. Truffle is much darker. Like a dark chocolate brown. If it was fudgesickle it would've been more crayola brown with a slight orange undertone to it.

I have a Craig's Bliss in black - I don't think it is as big as the crackberry, but I really like it for when I want something to look more professional or formal for work. It holds a lot - it may just not seem as big because it isn't so much a north/south bag and is a little more east/west. I have seen it in a brown - maybe from early 2007 when I bought mine, and the brown wasn't as brown as the truffle looks. I love mine - it's my favorite (but they all are!)