CPrincess UK's Mulberry lovelies and outfit photos

Gorgeous classic bays CP, can't wait to see your outfits to co-ordinate with this one, inspires me to wear more colours x

Thank you. I will see what I can do! This is a replacement for a fake one I got on ebay last year. I have got it charged back vie credit card and bought the real deal. Anyways I am hoping DH doesn't notice the difference. I think I have educated him too much about these bags so that he could get what I wanted when travelling through Heathrow. Now I shall live to regret this. Ladies, keep your husband in ignorance!!!

My excuse is I'm older - I have to collect them all before I am too senile to do so..... you have plenty of time to add to yours :lol:
Ahahahaha. You are too funny! Well I hope that I can rock the styles like you do when I get older. :graucho: By then I want to have a bigger house so I can fit a BIGGER COLLECTION. Muhahahahahaha

Nice classic bag to add to your fab collection :smile:

Thank you.

A great classic :smile: I think it's a perfect piece of chocolate. Can't wait to see modelling pics ;)

Thanks Katharina. I can't get enough of your electric Blue bays. Share more pics please!

Ooh, congratulations on the chocolate Bays! It looks great! You have a nice collection of Bayswaters there ;) But it's a great model, what more can you say :smile:
Thank you. I like what I like ;) I am just a rather boring person I think! hahaha.

Thank you for sharing your amazing collection my partner always worries when I get on the Mulberry forum and your piccies are making me want to go shopping :graucho::graucho:

Hehe! My DH suddenly takes notice when I go really quiet and start typing away! He knows it is due to TPF. Makes him wary! Hehe.

Which bag or should I say bags have caught your eye for this potential shopping trip?
:graucho: