Cozy coin purse or Burberry tote?

Which should I get?

• Black Cozy

• Burberry bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
the tote doesn't do anything for me, so i vote for the cozy. i have it in white mc and it's one of my favourites. heh.

but then again, ya are comparing a BAG to a small wallet-like case, it's difficult! haha. i would say decide which you REALLY like.

or perhaps get the burberry first, and then the cozy a few months later? (;

you do know that burberry isn't real right? all the ones in asia are fakes...... the only pink burberry manufactures is the candy check.

That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. What do you mean with "all the ones in asia are fakes..."? You must be very naive if you think that they don't have any Burberry stores in Asia.

That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. What do you mean with "all the ones in asia are fakes..."? You must be very naive if you think that they don't have any Burberry stores in Asia.

I agree! thanks for pointing it out!

not *EVERY* purse in asia is fake ya know, and I guess it depends on where you're located in Asia, but I personally see and encounter more people with AUTHENTIC luxury items than here where I live in Canada...

I love the cosy purse, i have it in black MC. I was under the impression that it was being discontinued, since i had to track it down.So if u really want it u might want to get that now.