COW balenciaga?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I didn't know this was out there?:

th_41226_cindycfs_423lo.JPG

th_41232_cindycfs1_455lo.JPG

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD ... this was a really special edition that Balenciaga made for the Hong Kong market only!!! I saw one on eBay many moons ago, but was out of town at the time and didn't get to bid on it. When I got back home, I emailed the Seller to inquire as to whether or not she still had it ... but I never got a reply. I kept on emailing, but still didn't get a reply.

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE :love: :heart: this bag!!! Was this individual in front of Fred Segal, or does Fred Segal have this bag???

I've attached another picture of the bag ... I think that this was from the auction on eBay. I've watermarked it only because I don't want some scammer to use it.

Attachments

• 2005 Hong Kong LE Cow Pony Bagwtmk.jpg
    2005 Hong Kong LE Cow Pony Bagwtmk.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 76
I've got to agree with CeeJay on this one.:love:
I called everywhere trying to get one of these LE bags :sad: . I saw the ebay bag, I did have my doubts about it's authenticity because the seller would not respond to any of my questions.

Anyhow - I don't know what the price was but I believe it was around the same as the pony bags...

Yup LivetheLake ... if I remember correctly, the price was the same as the Pony with the Swarovski crystals. I don't know how many they produced, but I do know that they were produced for Hong Kong only ... (darn). Other than the one I saw on eBay, I haven't seen one since ...