Coveting a MARCIE....OCHRE OR NUT?

OCHRE OR NUT?

• MARCIE OCHRE

• MARCIE NUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
The main difference between the Medium w/out Strap and the Large is the width. The Medium is 15 inches wide vs. Large 16.5 inches. They are both 12 inches tall and about the same depth wise 5" vs. 6" for the large.

The bags are very similar in size; however the one with the strap is considered the Small/Medium and is slightly smaller than the Regular Medium Marcie w/out strap. I personally prefer having the option of the strap since there is little difference in size!

1) The Medium with strap: 14-14.5" wide and 11" tall depth 4.5".

2) The Medium w/out strap is slightly larger: 15" wide, 12" tall & 5"deep.

The bags are very similar in size; however the one with the strap is considered the Small/Medium and is slightly smaller than the Regular Medium Marcie w/out strap. I personally prefer having the option of the strap since there is little difference in size!

1) The Medium with strap: 14-14.5" wide and 11" tall depth 4.5".

2) The Medium w/out strap is slightly larger: 15" wide, 12" tall & 5"deep.
hi gals, i am here again!

i finally tried both sizes at the store but wasn't able to decide:SA told me the large looked better on me (despite my petite frame) than the medium and it becomes slouchier and broken in with time ..but it looked so huge =_=, on the other hand the medium wasn't equally gorgoeus as the large ....

i finally tried both sizes at the store but wasn't able to decide:SA told me the large looked better on me (despite my petite frame) than the medium and it becomes slouchier and broken in with time ..but it looked so huge =_=, on the other hand the medium wasn't equally gorgoeus as the large ....
I would buy the medium with strap. Just bought one in ochre. Love it so much.

Chloe:

I think you should consider your needs before choosing a size. Do you carry lots? Do you want the option to carry the bag crossbody? As far as the large size on a petite frame I have attached a picture of Ellen Pompeo wearing her Marcie in large. She is very petite and it doesn't look bad on her! Also your SA is right this bag does get a little slouchier with time and wear. Lastly have you considered this style in the hobo?
http://starstyle.bagbliss.com/post/5031273895/ellen-pompeo-style-chloe-marcie

CHLOEGLAMOUR said:

I bought a medium with strap and a large Marcie within a few weeks of each other. Initially I preferred the medium and the large really did seem huge but I loved the colour of the large and used it more than the medium. It really does break in with use and it will become slouchier. My medium is no longer in my collection but the large will stay with me for a long time.

Chloe:

I think you should consider your needs before choosing a size. Do you carry lots? Do you want the option to carry the bag crossbody? As far as the large size on a petite frame I have attached a picture of Ellen Pompeo wearing her Marcie in large. She is very petite and it doesn't look bad on her! Also your SA is right this bag does get a little slouchier with time and wear. Lastly have you considered this style in the hobo?
http://starstyle.bagbliss.com/post/5031273895/ellen-pompeo-style-chloe-marcie
thank you Camelia! ...WELL, I AM not a fan of crossbody bags on me , so i would prefer the option without the strap ;) ...i just found out that ellen pompeo is 168 cm height (i am 160 but often wear heels...) and petite like me...i think it is great on her !!!

I bought a medium with strap and a large Marcie within a few weeks of each other. Initially I preferred the medium and the large really did seem huge but I loved the colour of the large and used it more than the medium. It really does break in with use and it will become slouchier. My medium is no longer in my collection but the large will stay with me for a long time.
thank you so much SMALLY for your advice ..i love the fact that it becomes slouchier with time...just my balenciagas:graucho::biggrin:

Chloe:

Go for the large! I think you will be very happy with this size :smile: Please post pics of you modeling your bag for us to see!
thanks dear camelia...since the large chloe is almost the same size as a bal work , i attached a picture so you can tell me if it would be too huge (please be honest!) :Pi am 160 cm for 47 kg
013-24.jpg

Chloe:

First, I love your Bal! Is that Latte with RGGH? Second, I think despite your petite frame it looks nice on you! I think this is a good point of reference for you. Do you find the Work to be too big compared with the City? Also, I think that large bags in light or neutral colors are less overwhelming than dark colors. Therefore, Marcie in the Ochre color will suit you well! :tup:

i have medium with strap, but took strap off because i like how it looks better worn with smaller straps on my shoulder. i love the size of my medium, it is breaking in so nicely. i can fit so much in it too & it still looks great: my large wallet, small umbrella, sunglasses, a pouch, a small notebook & cellphone! personally i dont find it too heavy either. i am 5'3" & 115 lbs.

Chloe:

First, I love your Bal! Is that Latte with RGGH? Second, I think despite your petite frame it looks nice on you! I think this is a good point of reference for you. Do you find the Work to be too big compared with the City? Also, I think that large bags in light or neutral colors are less overwhelming than dark colors. Therefore, Marcie in the Ochre color will suit you well! :tup:
thanks bella;)! my bag is a papyrus rggh work and , i love the size on me , even if a bit huge , it is very comfy and it is my favourite style to go to work ;)..i completely agree with you and i also prefer neutral colours to be big...btw i am 100% convinced now about large marcie in nut (will get it before christmas !)

thanks everyone for your advices , will post pictures as soon as i 'll receive it!:smile: