Coveting a MARCIE....OCHRE OR NUT?

OCHRE OR NUT?

• MARCIE OCHRE

• MARCIE NUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is quite a big size difference between medium and large. Personally i prefer the large but that's because I like big bags. It might be too big for you.
I used to have a medium nut Marcie with the long strap but I always used the handles, never the strap.
I may have a pic somewhere of the medium and large side by side, I'll try and find it.

There is quite a big size difference between medium and large. Personally i prefer the large but that's because I like big bags. It might be too big for you.
I used to have a medium nut Marcie with the long strap but I always used the handles, never the strap.
I may have a pic somewhere of the medium and large side by side, I'll try and find it.
THANK YOU so much ;)smally:smile:

yoyotomatoe:kiss:... I am not a huge fan of shoulder strap and i never wear my bags crossbody,so i think i should get the medium with no strap or the large.... so the medium with the strap is the same size as the medium with no strap? :P

smally :do you think the large marcie is bigger than a balenciaga work? (i love big bags too)

It's probably very similar in overall size, the Marcie is narrower but deeper. I'll measure them both for you tomorrow.
I can't find my pic of med and large Marcie together and I don't have my med one any longer :sad:

I think the Large is pretty similar in size/capacity to the Work. I prefer the size of the Large, but to be honest I think it looks kinda sloppy once the leather breaks in, so for this reason alone I'd opt for the Medium. :smile: Of course, this is more apparent in the Hobo than the Satchel, but I still feel like it happens.

I prefer the Medium Marcie. lmk if you would like me to take a pic of my Medium Nut Marcie next to a Work or Part Time if you're still deciding!
dear *A thank you so much! yes it could be great if you could take a comparison picture side by side...i am still debating myself , but almost convinced that the medium would be the perfect size for my frame :smile: TIA!!

I think the Large is pretty similar in size/capacity to the Work. I prefer the size of the Large, but to be honest I think it looks kinda sloppy once the leather breaks in, so for this reason alone I'd opt for the Medium. :smile: Of course, this is more apparent in the Hobo than the Satchel, but I still feel like it happens.
HMMM thanks scoobie , i need to try them and then decide ;)i loved your nut marcie !:heart:

I looked at both my bags today and I was surprised to see that the large Marcie is about the same width as the Bal work.

These pics might help you, 2 of my favourite bags, large poppy marcie and OB Work :love:

th_020.jpg
th_021.jpg

I looked at both my bags today and I was surprised to see that the large Marcie is about the same width as the Bal work.

These pics might help you, 2 of my favourite bags, large poppy marcie and OB Work :love:

th_020.jpg
th_021.jpg
ohhh thank you sooo much bella!!:heart: these pictures are really helpful! ...uh and i know the "other "bag so well :graucho:;)..btw they are almost the same size, interesting ...

dear *A thank you so much! yes it could be great if you could take a comparison picture side by side...i am still debating myself , but almost convinced that the medium would be the perfect size for my frame :smile: TIA!!

Here you go! Mine is the medium Marcie that comes without the strap.
Marcie/Work (Papyrus) - Nut really makes Papyrus look gray!
Sat001.jpg

Marcie/Seigle Part Time (as you can see nut is close in color to Seigle)
Sat004.jpg

wowzaaa!! thank you so much :hugs::loveeyes:! i am 100% sure to get the medium now without the strap, it is big enough for me ....and btw your seigle pt is really tdf :loveeyes::loveeyes:, i thought NUT was very close to BALENCIAGA NOIX , but it is almost identical to seigle, you are right!! ohhhhh can't wait to get mine!!
Here you go! Mine is the medium Marcie that comes without the strap.
Marcie/Work (Papyrus) - Nut really makes Papyrus look gray!
Sat001.jpg

Marcie/Seigle Part Time (as you can see nut is close in color to Seigle)
Sat004.jpg

i have tried the large size and medium size without strap. i feel medium big enough as i am not tall. but at the end i chose the medium size with strap as i have two kids now just easy for me if i need to carry the baby.
medium size without strap looks pretty as well. :0)