***Coveted & Chic Cluny Club***

Oh goodness. Bet I've tried on the Cluny BB noir every LV visit. 20 times the last 2 years? Finally, with my hubby's insistence as he loves this bag on me, I will pick her up tomorrow. Classic bag worn either casually crossbody or ladylike handle. Question is - Do y'all absolutely adore your Cluny? And do you accessorize with a charm?
Thank you. ❤️

Oh goodness. Bet I've tried on the Cluny BB noir every LV visit. 20 times the last 2 years? Finally, with my hubby's insistence as he loves this bag on me, I will pick her up tomorrow. Classic bag worn either casually crossbody or ladylike handle. Question is - Do y'all absolutely adore your Cluny? And do you accessorize with a charm?
Thank you. [emoji173]️

Congrats! I have mine in for repair but when I get it back, I plan to wrap the handle with a bandeau. I can't wait to see what it will look like. [emoji4]

So envious of you ladies who own this bag. I hesitated on it in Paris a couple days ago and went with the Neverfull as I needed a work bag and was out of luggage space but I've just come home to find its $800 MORE expensive in Canada.

thanks for sharing! :smile:have you had it long enough to see how well the demin epi pairs with outfits?

It's my first day taking her out officially. However, I've tried her on with different outfits at home. I think it pairs very well with black, grey, white and darker denims. i think the key to puling off the denim on denim look with this bag is to wear a solid colour top. will post some mod shots when I get the chance.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89