Covet Me Mini Who has it/loves it?

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies,
Am exploring all these styles. I already know that the Covet Me regular size is too big for me -- isn't it? At 15 inches wide...that's big.

So who's got a mini? Do we love it? Is it not so mini? What can it hold? What can you tell me about this bag? Thanks!:chatty::santawave:

I have 2 of them and absolutely love them. It fits my wallet, cell phone, lipstick, pen and kleenex not much else. I have it in black crash and anthracite. I can fit my zip around BE wallet which I put in sideways and then I can straighten it out and it fits just fine. Actually the wallet is really big. But I love having a big wallet with everything I need to carry. If I had a smaller wallet it would probably be better but that would mean I cannot carry everything I need. Of course I unzip the bottom zipper so that it opens wider. I loved the CMM so much I bought a regular Covet Me in black shimmer leather. It was way too big and heavy for me with all the hardware/zippers. I sold that within 1 day to my neighbor who loves it. I thought becuase I loved the Covet Me mini so much I would definitely like the regular Covet Me - wrong. I did not like it at all it was really not the bag for me. I find the CMM is such a fun bag I also use it as an evening clutch bag and it is perfect.

Thanks DJFMN! Tell me, can you compare the size/what it holds, with a Madrid or a Milan? Is it bigger than a Madrid. I was surprised at how much I could fit into my Madrid, actually.

Do you use it as an everyday bag?

I appreciate what you said about the Covet Me in regular size -- when I saw the weight of it empty, and measured 15 inches, it seemed big to me. Do you have any modeling pix? Thanks!

I do not have a Madrid or a Milan but I will take a look and see if it is bigger or not. I think the Covet Me Mini is not very wide at all. It opens up a little when you unzip it but it is still a narrow bag. I do use it for an everyday bag and like the size of it as long as I am not planning to carry lots of stuff. But it is a really light and easy bag to carry. Especially if I have a briefcase that I am carrying. I will take some modelling shots this weekend. My daughter is here so I will get her to model it for me.

I do not have a Madrid or a Milan but from what I can tell it is about the same size as the Milan but not as deep. The Madrid is smaller than the CMM. The Covet Me Mini is not very deep at all. It opens up a little when you unzip it but it is still a narrow bag. I do use it for an everyday bag and like the size of it as long as I am not planning to carry lots of stuff. But it is a really light and easy bag to carry. Especially if I have a briefcase that I am carrying. It also is a nice evening bag as you can turn it into a clutch. I will take some modelling shots this weekend. My daughter is here so I will get her to model it for me.

How do you turn into a clutch? Just take off the strap?
By the way, I can fit everything I need into my Vermillion Madrid. It is surprising how much fits into it. It's a clever bag. I fit: a big, heavy LV wallet, mobile, comb, lipstick, tissues, keys--what else do you need?
I adore it. Anyway, I think I'll pick up a Covet Me Mini during a sale...which will be when? I think I have a lot of waiting to do...:tumbleweed::spiderweb:

I remove the strap and it is a great shape for a clutch. As you said I do not need more than a wallet, mobile, comb, lipstick, tissues and keys either.