Covert Me Mini

Tote Girl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
http://www.belenechandia.com/infoarticlepage.aspx?intMenuId=701&intId=523

I asked Jackie if there were any details on the lovely little bag, see the image in the link, and this was her repy.

"It is 25.5cm wide at the widest point and around 19.5cm tall.

The price for the leather one is £395. This bag has an underflap compartment only because of its size. The side zipper expands to add extra space."

I don't have the price in other currencies but it's a similar price to the pewter whisper to me messenger on the website.

I think this is a great size for when you want to go hands free but not carry the kitchen sink.

I am seriously considering getting one for next spring so was wondering if anyone has one of these bags already and what your thoughts on it were and also if there might be interest in a group bespoke?

I'll post up in the shopping forum if there is interest.

I'm thinking anthracite crackle or grey shimmer but open to suggestions.

Whaddya think:graucho:

Ooohh...found this!

I could totally see this either of those leathers...or black shimmer....I really like the looks of this...I would be in for one!

:biggrin: Hellooooooo

I've asked Rose for image of anthracite crackle and the grey shimmer, the black shimmer is gorgeous as well, so will post them up when I get them. As long as the colour if fairly neutral I'm easy.

I am just thinking with this being a cross body bag, I would want something darker in color so I do not have to worry about color transfer if I have jeans on!

Definitely post pictured of colors!

I too really like this bag, but would say 'nadda to the python too...me and snakes don't mix so well together! They give me the heebee geebeeies

What color family is athercite (spelling??) in? It sounds nice...

Rose is hoping to get the images of the anthracite crackle and grey shimmer to me today but as a taster here is how she describes them. I wonder if gunmetal hardwear could be an option if we got enough for a bespoke? If it looks like we might have interest to try for a group bespoke I'll transfer this to the shopping thread later.

I think you might enjoy the anthracite if you like a dark, cold, gunmetal grey with a metallic twist. The grey shimmer is a bit warmer and has a vintage appeal.

Jackie also told me that the Anthracite had little black flecs..but this leather sounded interesting enough for me to get unseen..until the new Purple crackle is secured!