covering up mon monogram initials?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Will LV do this for you? or do you have to resort to an outside individual artist? I just bought an amazingly gorgeous speedy mon mono and am in love but i think i may get sick of the initials after a while and may want to cover it up or have it removed?

TIA

Meli

2. I'm not entirely sure...but you can call the 1-800 number and they will be able to tell you a more detailed in-depth answer :smile: good luck!

3. The initials can't be removed by LV or anyone else because it's not on the surface but under the coating and directly on the canvas. Your only option is to have an artist paint over it. Someone else did a reveal of a really cute cover up with a flower.

4. Ditto

5. I had my speedy 40 custom painted, to make it "one of a kind." I got the idea and artist information from another PF member who had intitials covered by a flower on her NF. Will send you the info if you like.