Covered Platform Pump? Any1 have it? What do u think??>>

Oh you couldn't have said it better, I was thinking the same thing! Totally "f" me shoes for sure! BUT only in the 120mm heel. If you are interested, NAP still has a size 40 available and I am sure that they will get returns later this week. If you give them your CC info, they will put you on a list so you can get them if anyone returns which I am sure people will be doing since they are not the most comfy shoes.

The 100mm heel is nice too but much more practical, not as f'able.

Thank you. I think I will need a 39 in this size, but I just e-mailed NAP!

i was about to post about these shoes! thankfully i went through the forum to see if anyone else had posted...im going to pre-order them in the nude to replace my lack of finding rolandos :/ has anyone seen these IRL?

I have not seen the nude declics IRL but I am sure that they are lovely. The 100mm heel is very comfy and much more practical for daily wear than the 120/130mm heel. I say go for it!

I haven't seen the 100mm nude yet, but I believe some NM stores have received them already. Barneys has the 100mm in black leather and blue and yellow suede. NM has the 100mm in black and nude leather. NAP has the 130mm in black leather. I ended up returning the 130mm to NAP because the fit was just not right.

Kamilla, what size did you get for you 130mm declics? for comparison can you remind me what you Pigalle 120 size is?

In the 130mm declics, I got the size 38 and 38.5, the 38 is way too small and is going back. The 38.5 is also a bit small but the 39 is way too big so I am going to keep the 38.5 and just have it stretched.
In 120mm pigalles, I wear a size 38.

I saw these in nude at the CL store in Beverly Hills earlier this week but the leather on the nude ones were all wrinkled and not smooth..maybe it was just the pair I saw..they also had just gotten in a shipment of nude very prive for anyone that's looking.