Covered City in pale rose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen covered city in pale rose? I saw somebody wearing it but I think it is a fake. Does it really exist?

2. Are you referring to 06 pale rose? 06 Pale/dusty rose only came in regular hardware. Hope this helps!

3. It could have been framboise...

4. I've heard that there is going to be a Pale Rose for the F/W collection ...

5. I've heard that too! I'm super excited!! Do you think it is already out? If that girl has it, she must be a celeb or something! I can't imagine anyone would already have their hands on it!

6. Yes, I am referring to the pale rose 06. I am quite sure the one that I saw was a fake since I actually approached the girl and asked from which season that bag came out. She looked rather terrified and replied that she bought last year:sneaky: Maybe she thought that I was about to judge her that she is wearing a fake haha
    Btw I am soooo excited if the pale rose really coming out this F/W. I cannot wait to get the covered city. So pretty!!!:yahoo: