Couturequeen's collection

What a stunning ring! Chalcedony greens are always so beautiful.

I've just been looking through all the photos you've posted up over the past few years. What an astoundingly beautiful collection. You'd make a really wonderful art curator. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh, forgot to mention - I LOVE your 'buy the best and you only cry once' signature. It's quite ridiculously true. I'm renovating my house and adding on my dream en suite at the moment. Fitting out the en suite is now costing more than the actual building of the room! So I'll keep repeating your 'buy the best' mantra and hope to stop crying about the cost of my custom-made tiles, claw-footed slipper bath and art deco fittings quite soon ;)

Oh, forgot to mention - I LOVE your 'buy the best and you only cry once' signature. It's quite ridiculously true. I'm renovating my house and adding on my dream en suite at the moment. Fitting out the en suite is now costing more than the actual building of the room! So I'll keep repeating your 'buy the best' mantra and hope to stop crying about the cost of my custom-made tiles, claw-footed slipper bath and art deco fittings quite soon ;)

Thanks, that's so sweet to hear! It's been a fun process putting this collection together. I learned the hard way, either getting things that weren't 100% for my needs or trendy/disposable fashion. So I've been editing while building - I've sold at least 4 bags, 5 pairs of shoes and 2 watches since I started.

Congrats on the renovation. A great en suite should help when it comes to resale. Last year I had my closet custom redesigned and now I enjoy getting ready every day. Use it and love it - and it will be worth it!