Couture USA site

LVlvoe_bug said:
Would you buy from couture USA again? I am looking to possibly buy from them but don't seem them mentioned here very often.....

I bought a Hermes plissé and a Chanel necklace from them.....they were pleasant to deal with and my items were as promised. HTH!

I haven't bought from them, but I consigned some Rebecca Minkoff bags. Communication is lacking somewhat because when one sold, they didn't even notify me, nor did they let me know when one was put on layaway. I guess I'm spoiled to Yoogi's Closet and the way they do business. :smile:

I haven't bought from them, but I consigned some Rebecca Minkoff bags. Communication is lacking somewhat because when one sold, they didn't even notify me, nor did they let me know when one was put on layaway. I guess I'm spoiled to Yoogi's Closet and the way they do business. :smile:
Hi Coach Lover Too...we're very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our communication. We really do strive to make sure everyone has the best experience possible (either as a buyer or a seller) and try to communicate as best we can. With that said, we do recognize the need to improve seller communication and are actually in the process of upgrading our system to allow consignors to check the status of their items online. As part of the upgrade, we will also be sending regular email notices to all consignors with inventory status updates. We sincerely hope that the coming changes will continue to earn your trust and your business.

Hi Coach Lover Too...we're very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our communication. We really do strive to make sure everyone has the best experience possible (either as a buyer or a seller) and try to communicate as best we can. With that said, we do recognize the need to improve seller communication and are actually in the process of upgrading our system to allow consignors to check the status of their items online. As part of the upgrade, we will also be sending regular email notices to all consignors with inventory status updates. We sincerely hope that the coming changes will continue to earn your trust and your business.

It is nice to know you are on the PF. I'm not new to LV but new to preloved and have only bought from one site that I have had great luck with. I check your site daily but have not purchased anything yet. I hope to try it out soon.....I did ask for more pictures on a bag the other day and received the pictures right away.

It is nice to know you are on the PF. I'm not new to LV but new to preloved and have only bought from one site that I have had great luck with. I check your site daily but have not purchased anything yet. I hope to try it out soon.....I did ask for more pictures on a bag the other day and received the pictures right away.
Glad to hear that we were responsive with the photos and glad to hear that you check out site regularly. :smile: We've been growing quite a bit over the past couple of years and are continually trying to improve every aspect of our business. We hope that if/when you do try us out, you will be pleased. If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate you taking the time to explain and look forward to the upcoming changes and all the new bags you have to offer. :smile:

Question, anyone familiar with the coupons that they've offered? I know I've seen 10% off but I didn't know if they had a maximum amount...I know they have a welcome coupon, which has a maximum of $50. Thank you!