Courtney issues

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407459715.506844.jpg

The other day I was reorganizing my Vuitton collection. I took out all my bags from their dust bags. I was curious to see which were made in which countries. I went to unzip my never ever seen the light of day Courtney. Ant one zipper pull fell right off. You can't really tell from photo. But when bag is zipped closed, both pulls are in middle. I called KOP boutique and they said they'd have to see in person to tell whether they can fix in store.

1 - I'm very disappointed that this occurred with a never ever used bag.

2 - I have a love - hate relationship but will has onto it cause I'd take a huge loss on selling.

And finally, I was wondering about your thoughts on zipper pull issue ( quality) and opinion of bag. I know it is edgy and kind of cool but is it too way out for a well over 40 year-old?

Sorry for long post and thanks on advance for all opinions!

Is it juts me...I am seeing both zipper pull are gone? or am just stupid to read that both zipper pull had fall off? :lol:

Please take it to LV and demand for a free charge for new zipper pulls and then decide if you want to part with the bag or keep it, than just selling the bag with a loss. :smile:

I'm sorry to hear about your zipper pulls but I'm sure they'll take care of it for you. I think it's a really cool looking bag, you should use it. MC is edgy and it isn't for everyone but I wouldn't put an age limit on it if it makes you happy. It really depends on your style...if it works, rock it!

I think it's a beautiful bag! You should take it out and enjoy it. That's so weird about the zipper pull-- I know canvas and leather change over time, especially when stored away and not used but I never heard of brass popping off! Maybe it was loose to begin with? LV should be able to fix it and I know some people have had their zipper pulls replaced on site and for free. Maybe your boutique can do it right there!