Courteney Cox

12.jpg

dirt18wenn1010168mv6.jpg

The more I look at her I do think she had a facelift and maybe cheek implants too. I would love to know who her surgeon was....not everyone is so lucky with plastic surgery.

I don't know but her look now kinda reminds me of demi moore in charlies angels.... But I think demi had alot more work done... Courtney definately did something with her cheeks

But I remember an old interview when she was on scream that she says david does not ever want her to get plastic surgery but she thinks there will be a day when she needs it since she's 7 years older than him

I dont think she's had anything done. Some women just look better as they aget older. Some women look better too after having a baby. Something to do with the hormones. I've had friends who seemed to have blossomed after having a child. Maybe shes just very happy in her relationship too. I dont think she's had anything done. As far as the hair, she's always had nice hair, but these days, anyone can have hair like that with the right hair stylist who is very good with extensions. JMO

The more I look at her I do think she had a facelift and maybe cheek implants too. I would love to know who her surgeon was....not everyone is so lucky with plastic surgery.
I agree. Also her eyes are huge now, they used to be more lidded. Her nose is smaller, though not over done and too tiny... perhaps just thinner. Her lips are slightly fuller. If you think about it, she's changed everything on her face! She has small implants too.

She is stunningly beautiful now, that's for sure. We need a before picture for comparison. One from just before Friends.