Courtenay vs. Molly Opinions Please

snoopi123

Feb 16, 2010
Ok I have Molly and love her, I want a coral Courtenay can someone give me a comparision on the size. I love the size of Molly but and worried Courtenay is going to be to small for me. I will most likely carry it as a satchel not over the shoulder. I returned my jade Juliette and am really hoping Courtenay is my answer.

Ok I have Molly and love her, I want a coral Courtenay can someone give me a comparision on the size. I love the size of Molly but and worried Courtenay is going to be to small for me. I will most likely carry it as a satchel not over the shoulder. I returned my jade Juliette and am really hoping Courtenay is my answer.

Honestly I can't imagine carrying the courtenay as a satchel but that's just me. I have both and the Molly holds far more than the Courtenay. The Courtenay holds my full size zip around accordion wallet, a large wristlet I use as a cosmetic case, checkbook and sunglasses. After that the whole bottom is full. I could fit a few other things, but I don't like to stuff my bags too tight. Molly has far more room, gives me the ability to carry a small umbrella and a sweater in addition to my regular items. The Courtenay is only a bit bigger than the Kristin hobo if that gives you some idea...

Posting a pic for you!
Here are the Courtenay and Molly side by side. In front are the items I carry.

26B18BB1-D29E-4FA0-BAAF-812B9E3E3A5E-38877-00003BC60697828D.jpg

Last edited:
Posting a pic for you!
Here are the Courtenay and Molly side by side. In front are the items I carry.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg256/ninahri/26B18BB1-D29E-4FA0-BAAF-812B9E3E3A5E-38877-00003BC60697828D.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg256/ninahri/26B18BB1-D29E-4FA0-BAAF-812B9E3E3A5E-38877-00003BC60697828D.jpg

So I guess TECHNICALLY they carry about the same amount of stuff--however, because the Molly has such a wide opening, it gives me the impression of having a bit more breathing room to close the zipper. Courtenay is tall but has very little depth, and I don't like to stuff a hobo until the sides bulge out. I have plenty of room in both...I hope this helps you out!