Courier...Yes or no?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Hi lovely tpf members,

I've been thinking about Proenza Schouler's large Courier for a couple of months now after seeing the sale on PS' website. I'm currently looking for a bag that can hold my 13" Macbook Air. The dimensions for the large Courier is 12.5" x 6" x 9" so I think I can *probably* fit my laptop if I stretch out the bag a little bit. According to many threads I've read on here, it is best for me to get a large PS1 to suit my needs. However, I don't really want to spend around $2000 right now (I'm kinda on a ban right now...:P). Should I get the large Courier or wait for the large PS1 to go on sale in the next PS sale? Also, when is the next PS sale? I will be leaving the US this May for around 3 months...

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:

2. Hi, the PS sale could begin in May just before the fall collection hits the stores.

3. Thanks for the reply! I'll guess I'll wait until May then :biggrin:

4. The sale is usually late May right before Memorial Day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice