Courier...ok, I might be in trouble

1. So, I have purchased 3 b bags in the last 6 weeks!!:shame:
    And the only part I regret is that I don't have 3 arms to wear them all at one time! :P

Now, last night I made a total impulse purchase, Ink Hobo, when I've been searching for a Courier........and here it is.....but I'm a little confused. This seller had this listed a few days ago and I know maybe NPB, etc. but with only one pic., do you guys this this might be the real thing? And is this gray or green???? I emailed for more info, so hopefully he/she will answer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220037155666

2. welp, i wouldn't call myself an expert & i'd love to see some more pictures...but i think that's an s/s '06 origan courier like mine :love:

3. I hope it is authentic. If it is like 'Bama's, it is just beautiful. Way to go and what a great price. I am now completely jealous

4. aaa: thank you! your bag is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! I really love this colors.....:drool: :drool:

5. you're welcome sweetie, thanks for the compliment :tender:...and just so you know, i've never seen a fake courier ;)

6. OH BOY!! I think I'm in SERIOUS TROUBLE :drool: :sweatdrop: . Maybe it would be best that the seller doesn't email me back with more pics and info why it is relisted OR I could just shred my credit card!!!

Lately, Bal is like a bag DRUG HABIT ;) , it just keeps calling me......new colors, new leathers, spending more money....UGGGGGGG

7. aaa.
    is your the xl? do you ever find it hard to get to things (too big/black hole)

I was thinking this would be a great fit for a vacation I'm going on next Wed. to China. And w/my 3 yr old, I will tote a bunch of STUFF on our day trips and thought something that could be worn a few different ways give me the option of going hands free.

I'm torn, half of me says just take my shrug or day, and take a small backpack. The other half says, get a courier, take shrug or day and be happy. :shrugs:

8. such a cool bag! does a person wear it like a messenger bag (slung across the body)?

9. Wow, I was admiring this on eBay earlier! Congrats. I agree with Aaall, it looks like origan to me (deeeee-lish!). I have a black courier and just love it and bought it specifically for travelling with 2 kids! Post pics when you get her!

10. I was one of the bidders on the first auction on that bag and I received a 2nd chance offer almost immediately after the auction was over. I emailed her to ask if the buyer backed out and never heard back. As much as I want that color, something tells me not to pursue it.

11. Oh Donna,

Yeah, something is just stopping me from bidding.......it seems a little strange. Thanks for the info! She has yet to email me back with more pics. and info.

12. Oops, sorry Emanu. I had a complete brain-fart and thought that you'd already purchased the bag.

13. ok, this is what the seller emailed me..........what do you guys think???

hi amanda:
    yes, i had this listed before. the winning bidder decided not to get it, for reasons which i do not know. she had 0 feedback and just didn't pay or respond to my emails, so after emailing with eBay i decided to relist it. the inside is really clean. it was only used a handful of times. right now my carmera is not
    working and i am going out of town for the next 5 days. i am sorry. you have my word it is very clean and abosolutely authentic.

14. Wow so many sellers whos cameras arent working! Isnt this bag the Dolma color? Thats why I was interested in it. If you look at her supposedly other authentic bags that sold, they went for under $300 and one of them was a shrug....do you guys think the bag is real just by looking at the one picture? I really like the color.

15. I think it's real. This seller lives kind of close by me too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice