Couple of reveals!

elbgrl

"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Here is my white/black Dillen Pocket Sac that UPS tried to give to my neighbor. Love! She is so slouchy and user friendly.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405192500.877980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405192537.514464.jpg
Had to send back the Chelsea like this - she was too big and heavy. This girl is just perfect. Also she was only $144 no shipping or tax from ILD, and the Chelsea was over $300 from QVC!

This has already been revealed, but I had her on wait list on the "Q" and she arrived this week. Love the color and the style but expensive due to the fact that she came from QVC. Unfortunately she is exclusive to them. I think she is a keeper, cause I'm so in love with the color.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405192819.468681.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405192842.900302.jpg

Finally just a little reveal. I thought the cupcakes was so darling, but knew I was too old to do a whole bag in that pattern, so scored a large wristlet NWT from EBay:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405192946.491261.jpg

Thanks for looking at my beauties - the Dillen is already loaded up.

Afternoon Rosie!

I'm so happy your white/black Pocket Sac made it safely to you! She's beautiful! Your Aqua satchel is beautiful too!

I like the cupcake wristlet! I think a cupcake CBB would be fun to carry too.

Enjoy!

They are all beautiful!!!!

Twins on the wristlet :smile: If you do change your mind about the cupcake satchel (I agree- never too old), I have one I'm looking to part with :P

Love how casual the first one is, but the black and white combo gives it class. The second one- colors i amazing! The cupcakes wristlet is adorable. Congrats!

Here is my white/black Dillen Pocket Sac that UPS tried to give to my neighbor. Love! She is so slouchy and user friendly.
View attachment 2684483View attachment 2684484
Had to send back the Chelsea like this - she was too big and heavy. This girl is just perfect. Also she was only $144 no shipping or tax from ILD, and the Chelsea was over $300 from QVC!

This has already been revealed, but I had her on wait list on the "Q" and she arrived this week. Love the color and the style but expensive due to the fact that she came from QVC. Unfortunately she is exclusive to them. I think she is a keeper, cause I'm so in love with the color.

View attachment 2684488View attachment 2684489

Finally just a little reveal. I thought the cupcakes was so darling, but knew I was too old to do a whole bag in that pattern, so scored a large wristlet NWT from EBay:
View attachment 2684494

Love the bags and the wristlet. Of course I'm loving the aqua bag. I've been using her every day since I got her. Once thing I noticed though, beware of the buckles. They could snag if you yank it quickly. Lol. I know this. But I've been using her constantly!
And I'm loving the black/white Dillen. A lot. And I thought the cupcakes was darling. I took a few glances at the tote myself. (Found one at TJ Maxx but wasn't cheap "enough" to get it.) The eBay wristlet was a good alternative. Congrats! :smile:

Thanks everyone! Dillen and I just went for a spin and she did great! Also loaded up the little wristlet to carry with me. I carried the aqua bag for several days last week, and enjoyed her also. All in all, all keepers.:biggrin:

Gorgeous pieces. I love that white/black bag. I've been eyeing that one myself. The cupcakes are cute and perfect for a wristlet. Last but not least, that gorgeous aqua bag! So pretty, all of them.

View attachment 2684494

Love your new bags and the writstlet is cute...enjoy :biggrin:

View attachment 2684494

Love them all......especially the Dillen Pocket Sac. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 2684494

I love them all!! Who doesn't love a cupcake without the calories??