couple of new things

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went shopping a couple of days ago to the Mall and I passed up this first one for a few weeks, but she kept calling my name so I got her. thought the little wristlet was cute for her and got that also. ;) Second purchase was at Macys... was love at first site for me, had to get her. The fobs were just cute. Hope you enjoy!! and hope my links for pics work!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great finds, congrats!

3. I just got that wristlet as a bday gift from my fav SA, never thought I would like it but in person it looks great! Enjoy your fab finds!

4. I am just thrilled the pics worked yipppeee, but I do love my new bags.

I did see a couple of the new bag for the new floor set (26th) I think. very pretty
    I forgot the name of the one with the chain shoulder strap, I liked it though.

5. omg awesome!! that book tote is TTTDDDFFF

6. ooh, i m looking to purchase this exact booktote, are you able to make a pic on how much can fit in it and maybe even how she looks as va shoulder bag??? that would be awesome!!! gorgeous bags, by the way!!!

7. Nice!! Love the way the wristlet looks with that beautiful bag!

8. love the floral print in a small wristlet! and love your croc embossed peyton tote! congrats!

9. Beautiful!! Amazing finds!!

10. I just love the white patent tote with the flower pattern wristlet!! makes me want go to a tropical place!

11. [​IMG]
    How much did you score her for at Macy's?

12. here are a few of book tote with stuff in it, I think it is a great size, not terribly crazy about the cloth strap but if you put heavy in it, this strap would prolly be stronger. hope this helps...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    Hmm, is that an older HP laptop, say 2003 or 2004? The drive door on the front looks about right, what a 15" monitor probably?

Granted it's OT.. but you DID put it in your bag :smile:

14. Everything is beautiful, congrats!

15. lol it is an older one, my one I use is in the shop.Fan went out...
    I broke the screen on this one, but it has some stuff on it I want, just haven't copied it yet. measurements are 13 side to side, 10 3/4 front to back. 1 1/2 inches thick.
    Wow, bunnymasseuse You R good !! ;)