...couple 50's pics

The style is nice, but the little holes kind of remind me of band-aids. I know--a terrible thing to say! Sorry!!! :shame:

Ahhh! thank you! I keep wondering what exactly it reminds me of. I also keep thinking football for some reason? (maybe those jerseys they wear or the adidas/nike perfo ranges thats why)

I love the vibrant colors though!

Thanks for the pics DJO! I do have a question about the price on the Perforated Jumbo though. It's listed in Nordies lookbook for $1,995, did the price go up on this bag already?? Thanks!

Good point. I didnt even realize it. We just recieved several shipments in the last couple days. The bags that are going to be marked up already had the new prices on them. This blue jumbo had $2495 & I didnt even think to scan it. Looking on my sheet of increases, the original price was $1995.

Good point. I didnt even realize it. We just recieved several shipments in the last couple days. The bags that are going to be marked up already had the new prices on them. This blue jumbo had $2495 & I didnt even think to scan it. Looking on my sheet of increases, the original price was $1995.

DJO,
Would you be able to scan the tag to clarify whether the $500 increase is already in effect? Thanks!

My SA was mentioning something about the leather in the perforated not being so heavy duty like the caviar...he personally was not a big fan of it either...but I think its a funky 2nd or 3rd Chanel bag to have...wouldn't get it as my 1st Chanel.