Counting the seconds until my MC Alma arrives :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm so crazy :amuse:
    I couldn't decide which bag to buy as my 2nd LV... I expected, that it would be a Joséphine PM (my all-time-love :love:) or a Papillon 26 in Damier or maybe Mono Canvas... but I was absolutely sure, that it won't be an Alma in Multicolore *lol*

Guess what I just bought from a MyPouppette-Seller...?

A black Multicolore ALMA and I'm absolutely satisfied :yahoo:

I never liked the shape of the Alma and I thought that the MC-line is too colourful for me and looks cute only on smaller pieces like wallets or the Pochette. But now... wow, I can't wait to get it :love:
    I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives :shame: (probably next week, the seller is located in the UK).
    I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited right now :amuse:

2. Congrat's on your new purchase :smile:

3. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you w/ it. Enjoy!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. Hehehe I love that smiley you used LOL. Congrats!!

5. Very cool! Congrats, looking forward to the pictures!!

6. CONGRATS!!! Great choice!!!:love:

7. The black MC Alma was my first "big" LV purchase :biggrin: I was so excited to get it from eluxury...and I had also been waitlisted for one at the boutique, so I actually ended up with 2, LOL. Gave one to my grandma. It's a great bag, you won't be disappointed! :heart:

8. I have the MC black Alma as well. Congrats!!

9. You will love that bag! Congrats.

10. aw i love the multicolor alma.

enjoy it!
    ^_^

11. Congrats!

12. pics pics pics... i luv the alma... !

13. Thanks @all :flowers:
    I got a mail from PayPal, the money arrived friday... So I'm hoping to get a mail tomorrow, that says the Alma is on her way :yes:
    I'm dying, I can't wait to use it :nuts:

14. congrats !

15. please post pics when you get it...i want that bag :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice