Counting my blessing - Gucci Collections

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Eventually I have taken the time to take photos of the individual designer handbag that I own and post it here. By doing this exerices, it makes me realized that I collect quite a few handbags.. (not a lot compare to other tpfers) I also almost forgot some of the handbags until I dig it out... and just realized I already collected so many gucci throughout the years. I have switch between LV and Burberry for the past few years.. but Gucci is still one of my favorite!!

Here is my first Gucci handbag!!

Attachments

• Handbags (30 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (30 of 77).jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 446
  • Handbags (79 of 60).jpg
    Handbags (79 of 60).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 368
Then I got a few more black GG monogram bag..
the bardot (with a poka dot scarf)and
two suede GG monogram bag (one small zipper open and one big one like a huge open tote).
Pardon my photos. it is really hard to pick up the GG monogram on the suede.

Attachments

• Handbags (29 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (29 of 77).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Handbags (24 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (24 of 77).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 406
  • Handbags (122 of 60).jpg
    Handbags (122 of 60).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 552
  • Handbags (42 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (42 of 77).jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 449
Then I got a few more black GG monogram bag..
the bardot (with a poka dot scarf)and
two suede GG monogram bag (one small zipper open and one big one like a huge open tote).
Pardon my photos. it is really hard to pick up the GG monogram on the suede.

I love your big suede one...very different and chic

Ooooh - very nice aeonat! I really like the suede guccis. Never seen one IRL. You must be holding out on us - where are the rest? I remember a purple pelham and some other items...you must take a group shot!

Ooooh - very nice aeonat! I really like the suede guccis. Never seen one IRL. You must be holding out on us - where are the rest? I remember a purple pelham and some other items...you must take a group shot!

Thanks Flipchickmc.. Yep I have some more to show.. It was too late last night...:Push::faint: that I have to go to sleep.. here at the some more....

I also love denim ... so I have some denim gucci handbags...

The first one is denim shopper (that I love.. but didn't use much)
then the another denim tote...
and the black denim messenger bag that I got for my DH....

Attachments

• Handbags (25 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (25 of 77).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Handbags (33 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (33 of 77).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 398
  • Handbags (28 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (28 of 77).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Again.. I missed one more black gucci messenger bag.. that is my DH's....

And I take a couple pictures for you on my denim bags heheheh:heart:

and I also have another small shopper that I didn't have individual shot!

Attachments

• Handbags (86 of 60).jpg
    Handbags (86 of 60).jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Handbags (45 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (45 of 77).jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Handbags (41 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (41 of 77).jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,082
Keep it coming!!! But I wonder...I saw in another thread that some tpfers are complaining about the quality of their gucci bags. They say they don't use it much but the threads are showing, metal studs come-off and / or the leather handles chipping :confused1:...Is it true aeonat, flipchicmc???

Keep it coming!!! But I wonder...I saw in another thread that some tpfers are complaining about the quality of their gucci bags. They say they don't use it much but the threads are showing, metal studs come-off and / or the leather handles chipping :confused1:...Is it true aeonat, flipchicmc???

I used my gucci very carefully.. and I rarely buy gucci with studs on it ,except the purple pelham (which I only used it twice so far).. so I can't really say for the new styles.. but those that I have, it seems to be pretty good quality... except the black gucci bardot that one handle thread is showing/coming off.. so that's why I used the scarf to cover it :graucho: but other than that... all the others still looks good after all these years!

I have had no problems with my gucci bags. But then again - I only started my collection last June so my bags are pretty new still. I do baby them though - with the exception of my black/gray GG Plus tote - I use that as a work bag and that gets more abuse/wear than the others which I baby!

Here are my beige one....funny enough, I just realized all my beige ones have red/green straps. (didn't have all the individual shots for them)

Attachments

• Handbags (126 of 60).jpg
    Handbags (126 of 60).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 342
  • Handbags (32 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (32 of 77).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 357
  • Handbags (44 of 77).jpg
    Handbags (44 of 77).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 556