Counterfeits made in same factories as authentic LV's?

I heard somthing sort of like that about a year ago. It was that the employees from the actual factories where authentic LV's were produced were stealing the materials and making identical knockoffs and selling them as authentic. The materials were authentic and the bags were made perfectly yet LV wasnt seeing the money made from selling them. This is what I heard. Its was a are they fake? or are they real then? kinda article...

No, there is no truth to that.

There are brands that produce in the same factories as their competitors but this is not the case with Louis Vuitton...With canned peas? Maybe, but not Louis Vuitton

I heard somthing sort of like that about a year ago. It was that the employees from the actual factories where authentic LV's were produced were stealing the materials and making identical knockoffs and selling them as authentic. The materials were authentic and the bags were made perfectly yet LV wasnt seeing the money made from selling them. This is what I heard. Its was a are they fake? or are they real then? kinda article...

surely LV employees are paid well enough to find a need to "moonlight". these stories are are just the fakers/counterfeit sellers selling point. they'll tell you ANYTHING for you to buy their junk.