Counterfeit

RachelZ

Feb 18, 2014
I Live in amsterdam the Netherlands.
Here in amsterdam it seems like everyone is selling and buying counterfeit Chanel Bags. they are really really good copies.. I do not see the difference and they pay like 300 to 500 euros.
Even woman from good families, I´d never expect of.
I Wonder is this only here in amsterdam or do you guys see this aswell?

regards

Here in amsterdam it seems like everyone is selling and buying counterfeit Chanel Bags. they are really really good copies.. I do not see the difference and they pay like 300 to 500 euros.

regards

You can find it everywhere, not just in Amsterdam.

I've seen some 'cheap looking' boy purses around lately. 'Super fakes' apparently look like the real ones. :shocked:

It looks like the 'super fake' makers may have 'perfected' the classic flaps. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to buy seasonal bags instead of classics, since they may be less replicated... :confused1:

regards
Unfortunately, counterfeits are everywhere :sad:

Personally, I feel that as long as I know that the ones I have is real, I could care less about what other people are carrying or think about my bags. :smile:

I've seen some 'cheap looking' boy purses around lately. 'Super fakes' apparently look like the real ones. :shocked:

It looks like the 'super fake' makers may have 'perfected' the classic flaps. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to buy seasonal bags instead of classics, since they may be less replicated... :confused1:
Agree, feel like those seasonals are less likely faked. I love "classic looking" seasonal bags... have french rivera, duocolor and CC crave. Looking forward to get 1 or 2 more if the price stays reasonable.

It's lame. I know they are everywhere. I was watching YouTube reviews on classics and the boy bags by some bloggers and when you type in say boy bag some video of a lady selling counterfeit Chanel bags pops up. I don't know how she is able to do that.

I sat next to a lady wearing a bad fake and ripped LV bag during a conference. I was feeling so uncomfortable, but zipped my lips without making any comments. The worst part is she turned to me during break time asking me where did I get my Chanel, as it was made so "real looking". I told her I purchased the bag at a Chanel boutique and it is authentic.
Awkward moment!

I sat next to a lady wearing a bad fake and ripped LV bag during a conference. I was feeling so uncomfortable, but zipped my lips without making any comments. The worst part is she turned to me during break time asking me where did I get my Chanel, as it was made so "real looking". I told her I purchased the bag at a Chanel boutique and it is authentic.
Awkward moment!

haha love it!

Where did you see them if I may ask? I'm also in Amsterdam and haven't come across them...although in my neighbourhood I'm suddenly seeing a lot more Chanel lately. Counterfeit is definitely something that happens worldwide though, unfortunately not enough people realise how people support horrible working conditions - to name just one wrong - by purchasing it.

I don't see sales in Chicago -- there's like, one guy who sells bags in the River North area, but it's not a huge thing here … at least I don't think? That doesn't mean that I don't see fakes all the time, though - I do.