Counterfeit made in China? Not anymore..

NickitaLuvsLV

Apr 18, 2015
I recently noticed that my Longchamp bags are made in China.
Even the ones I got at the main boutique in Paris! :amazed:
I was telling a friend, who told me about a video.
I am sitting and watching it right now.

These are not even fake items. Brands like Prada, Nike, Longchamp (Luckily not LV. Yet.)
The reason it's hard to tell the difference between what is real or not, is because it's all made the same place.
And now it is moving to Europe. Fakes made in Europe. Amazing...

I am amazed on how some of these brands ask us to pay top dollar for something that is being sold for a fraction on the streets. When it's made the same place.
I'm so taken a back. I don't even know what to say. Who are we paying anymore? And are we being taken for a ride by the fashion houses themselves?
So confused right now..

Here's the video. I just feel like it's important to share.
Warning: it's about the funky business of economy, and how things are done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwuG6JWrgk#t=1958.839182

These are not even fake items. Brands like Prada, Nike, Longchamp, Burberry, etc etc etc..
The reason it's hard to tell the difference between what is real or not, is because it's all made the same place.
It started with the European fashion houses outsourcing to other countries to make (MORE) of a profit. And what they weren't prepared for.
That the blueprints were outsourced to 2nd grade factories...

I am amazed on how SOME of these brands ask us to pay top dollar for something that is being sold for a fraction on the streets. When it's made the same place.
I'm so taken a back right now. I don't even know what to say, or think. Who are we paying anymore? And are we being taken for a ride by the fashion houses themselves?
So confused right now.. They also make fake eggs made of chemicals, that can cause dementia. And there are fake medicine at the pharmacy. Fake medicine that is supposed to treat cancer..

Here's the video. I just feel like it's important to share. I am getting rid of my Longchamps..

Last edited:
Omg I did a research paper on this exact topic a couple years ago! Also, they even make baby formula in China that is sold in the US and it's filled with potentially fatal chemicals! Sometimes they even have a fake label to look like a name brand! Many of these things can be found at flea markets and of course online. It's an epidemic!

Omg I did a research paper on this exact topic a couple years ago! Also, they even make baby formula in China that is sold in the US and it's filled with potentially fatal chemicals! Sometimes they even have a fake label to look like a name brand! Many of these things can be found at flea markets and of course online. It's an epidemic!

And seriously not to be funny, we wonder why there is an epidemic of children born with ADHD, autism spectrum....etc. I always wonder if it's the foods we eat and the products we use. I never go to a tanning booth but I do spray tan and my husband said to me.. "Uh, do you know what chemicals are in that bottle you are spraying on your body?" I looked at him like he had two heads..but he's right !!!

These are not even fake items. Brands like Prada, Nike, Longchamp, Burberry, etc etc etc..
It started with the European fashion houses outsourcing to other countries to make (MORE) of a profit. And what they weren't prepared for.
That the blueprints were outsourced to 2nd grade factories...

I am amazed on how SOME of these brands ask us to pay top dollar for something that is being sold for a fraction on the streets. When it's made the same place.
I'm so taken a back right now. I don't even know what to say, or think. Who are we paying anymore? And are we being taken for a ride by the fashion houses themselves?
So confused right now.. They also make fake eggs made of chemicals, that can cause dementia. And there are fake medicine at the pharmacy. Fake medicine that is supposed to treat cancer..

Here's the video. I just feel like it's important to share. I am getting rid of my Longchamps..

I haven't watched your video yet, but unfortunately many, many legitimate companies manufacturer in China. That doesn't mean things are fake. Lots of other companies import parts from China and then use a "Made in the USA" or "Made in ____" label and we never know the difference. Having traveled there a few times (on other business - not designer goods) I can tell you I've seen fakes so good that I held real designer goods beside them and couldn't tell the difference. Very very scary.

Last edited:
It's truly scary how the global economy and trade works. I could go on a long politically opinionated rant, although I won't, but let me make it very clear that the moment LV outsources to China I will walk away and go to Hermes...at least I can 'justify' the price tag since it's handmade in Europe by skilled craftsmen and women who earn a fair pay. So sad to see these great fashion houses disregarding their history...

One thing I want to say-Don't ever put full trust in companies top executives. Treat them like politicians. They go hand in hand. :P

Oh yes...they are ALL in bed together...it all boils down to the almighty dollar!! I don't know how any one of them sleep at night.. (Talking about politicians haha)

It's truly scary how the global economy and trade works. I could go on a long politically opinionated rant, although I won't, but let me make it very clear that the moment LV outsources to China I will walk away and go to Hermes...at least I can 'justify' the price tag since it's handmade in Europe by skilled craftsmen and women who earn a fair pay. So sad to see these great fashion houses disregarding their history...

I would walk away from luxury for ever, if LV were ever outsource their goods completely. :P

I remember buying an Burberry Brit t-shirt for sale for 60 bucks that retail for $120 at Bloomingdales. That quality wasn't worth the sales price. I snag one of the sleeves with my nails within the second day of trying it on. :Push:

Last edited:
I would walk away from luxury for ever, if that were ever to happen. :P

I remember buying an Burberry Brit t-shirt for sale for 60 bucks that retail for $120 at Bloomingdales. That quality wasn't worth the sales price. I snag one of the sleeves with my nails within the second day of trying it on. :Push:

Don't I know it, I used to be a SA at Burberry. Their quality is actually horrible and even our managers pointed that out.

I have honestly contemplated this very idea about LV, but I think the only thing keeping them from China is the price increases!!! Should we be happy?!?![emoji15]

Crazy!!! You must watch this video! It's an eye opener!! And very good to know!!!! Yes! Nestle has counterfeits, eggs, heart medicine, and not just in China anymore! It's already made its way to Europe and the US like you say!

I have honestly contemplated this very idea about LV, but I think the only thing keeping them from China is the price increases!!! Should we be happy?!?![emoji15]

I think so, I mean, it's 50%50% bc they can ask for more bc they are not made in China although they might not ice to sell for AS much as they are. But they can. And honestly. I rather pay a little extra for something that is made in France, Spain, USA, Italy etc... Scary with economy! I want to support my little leather shop downstairs more. He's been here for 50 years and soon her to close shop bc the big machines force him to. Sad. Really interesting and educational!