couldn't wait anymore...1st of 2 items!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haven't had a reveal for awhile now. It's already August and I haven't bought any LV bags this year, been too busy with Gucci, Coach and updating my clothes and shoe wardrobe. LOL

I was going to wait until both my items were here but I wanted to show everyone already.

I got the White Multicolor Agenda GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have the Pomme Agenda in PM and I use that daily (it has a calendar which I use for my appts and stuff) The GM I want to mainly use as a address book, note book and because the rings are soo big, I can use it as an Agenda too!

anyway, here's pics!

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful!!!! Congrats!!

3. Very cute - congrats!

4. I love it. Congrats!

5. Very very nice! Congrats!

6. So beautiful, congrats!

[​IMG]

7. thanks everyone!

Sweet Purple, love your new signature (well I just noticed it today anway), love the cute dogs! is the one on the left an English bull dog? sorry a little OT.

8. Aw, it makes me want one!
    I love the size (:
    Congrats on your new beautiful piece.

9. Yes, the one on the left is an English Bulldog and the one on the right is a French Bulldog.;)

10. yes the size is really great! much roomier than my PM LOL. Good for organizing, note taking and everything else! I had to wait for my filofax order to come in before I could start using her...they still have two of my note pages on back order :tdown:.

11. Congratulations!

12. Congrats!

13. Sooo cute! It looks so nice and roomy! Sometimes Sanrio releases cute refills in this size too, which is great.

14. ^^ really! where would I find those jelly?

15. Very pretty...congrats!