Couldn't resist Pomme d'Amour...

xoAKIxo

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Ah the display at the store made everything look so gorgeous I had to get something, so last night bought the small agenda. I was going to get a cles, but was contemplating getting an agenda so why not get the new red! I bought the inserts even though I know I should've got cheaper ones somewhere else but anyway they gave me the left over 2006 refills too so I took out all the plain paper and stickers.

I saw the white mc heart shaped coin purse, so cute, but for $330 don't think so, plus I don't like carrying change anyway.

I asked about the vernis heart shaped coin purse and the SA said I should've came the other day because they're sold out! :wtf: She said a customer came in to complain that another store was selling it so they started selling it, although they weren't suppose to until next month, and it was gone fast but they're getting more shipment in later.

Attachments

• agenda.jpg
    agenda.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 5,375
  • agenda1.jpg
    agenda1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 179
  • agendaopen.jpg
    agendaopen.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 170
wow your agenda is outrageous!! I love it..you have such good taste!!

thanks for the Pomme info..now i will definitely make sure to put my name down for one tomorrow!

Oh NNNNNOOOO!!!! What store did you go to? I am back at work and can't get out to town until maybe Saturday. Did they let you get on a list?!!!! Maybe I'll take off work tomorrow and trek out!!!! I am giving my husband the evil eye because I told him to get me on the list for the coin purse!!!!

thanks ladies :flowers:

Oh NNNNNOOOO!!!! What store did you go to? I am back at work and can't get out to town until maybe Saturday. Did they let you get on a list?!!!! Maybe I'll take off work tomorrow and trek out!!!! I am giving my husband the evil eye because I told him to get me on the list for the coin purse!!!!

I went to Ala Moana. No I didn't get on the list, don't think I'm going to pay that much for a coin purse but just wanted to see it irl.

Congratulations on your gorgeous agenda!!! I love this new red, too! I went to NM a couple of days to see this new vernis color --- wow, it is definitely TDF!! Lucky you for getting the agenda!