Couldn't resist bringing home this classic beauty!

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
Went to LV this afternoon and couldn't resist buying her. She has not been on my wishlist for a long time but the more I see her, the more I'm loving her look :heart:. I'm so excited that I wanted to move all my stuff from my Poppincourt (purse I was carrying today) into my new baby even before leaving the store! :yahoo:

Without further ado...here she is...:tender:

Attachments

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I was thinking of getting one too...I'm still debating now that the price went up. It looks great on you!

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
wow i love it. its a great choice. XDDD i just really love the damier i wish they did a scarf in that print.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
Went to LV this afternoon and couldn't resist buying her. She has not been on my wishlist for a long time but the more I see her, the more I'm loving her look :heart:. I'm so excited that I wanted to move all my stuff from my Poppincourt (purse I was carrying today) into my new baby even before leaving the store! :yahoo:

Without further ado...here she is...:tender:
what's the size? a few weeks ago, i also bought the damier ebony speedy 25. after that, i bought another speedy again - the mono speedy 25!:yahoo: