Couldn't help myself!

snoopy15

Jun 6, 2012
Glasgow
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404228765.263137.jpg was looking at the pickle green Alexa but much as I try, I just don't find the Alexas user friendly. Then saw this in the sale & couldn't resist!

snoopy15

Jun 6, 2012
Glasgow
Couldn't believe it was reduced as still full price in frasers & mulberry shop so had to buy. Last one too. Really want an oak now!

Colekidz

May 30, 2014
Lucky you I never saw these in any sale I'm waiting for a pre loved one to arrive from eBay !!! Where did you get it ????

snoopy15

Jun 6, 2012
Glasgow
A shop in Glasgow, Cruise. I couldn't believe it so was no hesitation. They has oak & choc bayswaters too. Was seriously temped to add the oak bays too but just had one from hubby in May so couldn't even slightly justify it!

Colekidz

May 30, 2014
I got an oak bays about 4 weeks ago mulberry is definitely addictive I've never been like this with other bags I'm currently selling a prada and Michael Kors on eBay to justify my latest purchase !!! Can I ask what you paid ???

snoopy15

Jun 6, 2012
Glasgow
It was £550. I'm the same with Mulberry, Contemplating selling my Prada to fund another one! Have been coveting an SBS for ages & totally love it. Makes my bayswaters seem huge now!

snoopy15

Jun 6, 2012
Glasgow
I got an oak bays about 4 weeks ago mulberry is definitely addictive I've never been like this with other bags I'm currently selling a prada and Michael Kors on eBay to justify my latest purchase !!! Can I ask what you paid ???

May I ask where & how much for the oak?

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Congrats, just picked up a choc one of these last week.

Great price too

Surprising how much they hold.

Love the smell of leather

Enjoy!

Colekidz

May 30, 2014
Another pre loved from eBay hardly used with the receipt paid £390 they even thru in the collonil gel and spray !!