couldn't help myself, bought my first scarf!

sprinkies

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
you girls are terrible for my wallet!!! if it weren't for you i'd be fine w/ my ONE coach factory bag from last summer (that i still have and love) but now i've moved into my 5th or 6th bag and am starting to accessorize it!!! :graucho:

i have the kristin tote in black and got the tossed op art pony scarf to go with it. it's for some reason not on the site anymore, but was left in my cart for a month ago hehehe. it has blue, green, and purple C's on it, so it'll match my bag perfectly. i'll get it in 3 - 5 days and will post a pic of it on my beautiful bag :nuts::yahoo:

Girl, I hear ya!! I just got my first Hailey this week and all these ladies are making me want more!!! Their bags and accessories are just so darn cute!! I'm considering giving plasma to feed my desires!!

received my scarf today!

xksxlg.jpg

f9pk04.jpg

my jacket wasn't buttoned and puffed out when i took that pic. i'm def not that big!! haha

i love it!

Reactions: tealocean
It looks great!!!! I have the yellow Kristin tote, and yesterday went to get her a little accessory too, I'll have to post pics when the bf leaves for work.

I have a few scarfs, and they were wrinkled from tying them, and I got a little brave and tried the travel iron. It worked great.

Congrats on your new babies!!!

Last edited: