Couldn`t resist, I found an ink city!

1. I just joined the ink lovers club! I had to have this bag even though I really don`t need right now, this bag is really just about impossible to find and I guess thats what made me want it all the more. I will post pictures as soon as I receive. I probably paid top dollar but I decided I wanted to purchase a new one.:yahoo: :yes: :love:

2. congrats, leatherlover! ink is a beautiful color-like a chameleon, i've heard! and who cares if you paid top-dollar, there's no price you can put on happiness! looking forward to the pics!!!!! :nuts: :flowers:

3. I tried that line on my husband but he wasn't buying it LOL!!! :P :upsidedown: :lol:

4. Congrats, I looooooooove my ink!

5. Congrats! Ink looks like a fabulous color!

6. Does anyone know if INK and Blueberry are similar in hue? I already own a Blueberry City. Thanks!

7. Ink is much darker like a bluish black but reflects different shades depending on the leather. I have never seen one in person but I just bought one and will be getting shortly!!

8. ME too... waiting for my INk city to come too.. i think it'll be here this week... ^______________________^"

9. 0o0o congrats on your INK find! I still LOVE this colour!!!

10. Ink... love it !!!! :nuts:
    Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics

11. My favorite b-bag!!! Congrats

12. Welcome to the ink club! Cannot wait to see pics!~

13. yay, welcome to the ink club. ink is the one color that I have in several styles.

14. LOVE INK! :heart: Congrats I'm sure it was definitely worth it! :yes:

15. how much is an ink first going for???????julie:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice