Could you wear a RED bag for everyday use??

I don't know about vermillion but I adore my RV (and believe I'm rather a type for neutral colors). I think it's great for everyday use, goes beautifully with gray and beige, but I don't like it with dark browns or black (to harsh..) but it's all a matter of paersonal preference.

Thanks Deco..I LOVE your style (from all your pics) What do you think of the Vermillion?? I am a very casual gal..
It's hard to say, sagranch. I haven't seen it IRL. If it really is as orangey red as people say it is, then that diminishes its versatility a little bit. I don't think it makes it less desirable or pretty, but an orange red is not as "neutral" and won't go with as many colors as a true red or darker red would.

It is amazing how well the rouge vif goes with just about everything - I am not an orange person, so don't wear colors that rouge vif could clash with. I would highly recommend it - the style and the leather look really great in reds.

I am waiting to get the vermillion too. I think it would be great as an everyday bag because i wear a lot of neutrals and jeans. I owned the rouge vif city shortly and loved the red on that but returned it due to a scraped rivet. I'll wait to see which red i like better before i get one again.

So YES!! Red is definitely great as an everyday bag IMO!

Rent the movie Le Divorce with Kate Hudson and a great ensemble cast. Her lover gives her a red Kelly bag halfway through the movie, and she carries it until the last scene. You can see how that color plays out in many different situations, against many outfits, both casual and formal.

I wear my red work with almost every neutral outfit (jeans, black cashmir sweater, boots) and it looks amazing with my caviar grey wintercoat it compliments my rather boring outfit.