Could you wear a fake bag by a designer that you didnt know ?

I think carrying a fake and passing it on as the real deal and just having the bag because you just don't know any better/not that interested in bags are two different things. It's hard for dedicated bag lovers to understand, but some people couldn't care less about the make of the bag, if they like it and it's functional, that's ok as far as they are concerned.....

If she started ranting on about the great value of fakes (like our blessed friend Ingrid)
:lol:

I wouldn't buy a fake no matter how unpopular or well-known the designer is. There will always be someone out there who would know....
I know exactly what you mean out those uneducated ones. Someone I knew had no idea what Marc Jacobs was!:wtf: Then I occasionally run into people who brag about their fakes!! One lady had a fake D&B(yup there are fake D&B as much to my surprise)and was telling everyone how good of a knock-off it was! I saw someone with an AWFUL fake LV, the trim was falling off, strings hanging off, color wrong, and a stamp on the outside of the bag. Then of course there are those who knowingly have fake LV's yet claim that they are the real deal. Wow.....

I was at the Fossil outlet tonight. They had some cute stylish leather bags priced very reasonably. Banana Republic had some trendy leather bags at 40% off. I would carry one of those. Much nicer than a fake.