Could you rather...??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Girlies,

Would you rather have a large collection of one design or have a fee from various designers?

Let me know what you think!

2. I had a huge LV collection...sold most of them and started a Chanel collection....so it's safe to say that I stick with one designer

3. I'm thinking of starting a chanel collection as well! I guess it start to become a part you, and you are known to wear chanel lol.

4. Hmmm...I'm in between. I have bags from Chanel, Prada, LV, YSL, BV, etc. but my main love is Chanel. I have six bags but want more. But I don't think even Chanel can fulfill all of my bag needs. I also love contemporary designers like Rebecca Minkoff and Coach. So while I am very loyal to one brand, I like variety too :smile:

5. I've always been a free-range baghag. I don't stick to one brand or type, but lately I've gone a bit wild and started to expand my collection of Longchamp and Lumi. I think it's just down to finding the brands that work for me style, functionality and money wise. I just got me a new Lumi bag and am scheming for the next one already... :P

6. :biggrin: :tup:

Me too!!

7. I started with LV, but now i have other brands as well, prada, gucci, BV, moynat, chanel and just recently, mulberry. I think i will be getting more chanel and might start with H too. I love the garden party, so that's next on my list. I buy whatever i love and will work for me, so no brand exclusivity. And yes, i love the variety.

8. I started with Coach and stayed with them for years -- but in the last couple, I've definitely strayed to higher and higher-end bags. I do love them all, though. I think I like the variety, but I do find myself leaning towards carrying the higher end ones (which doesn't make me feel all that great). : / Hmmm.

9. I can't stick to one brand. I love all types of bags and need variety.

10. I vary. LV will always have a special place in my heart as the designer who introduced me to purses and that their SAs have always been wonderful to me. I jump around though. It really depends on that seasons designs and what I want to spend.

11. When I started my bag journey I wanted to create a diverse collection with different brands.

In reality, I have collected certain brands more often than others - YSL, Givenchy, Balenciaga and now Celine. Currently, there are only 2 brands that make me want more than 2 or 3 of their pieces. They are Celine and Chanel. God help me as these are of course 2 super expensive brands.

12. I'm selectively promiscuous, like Aluxe :smile:. My collection is small, but includes Celine, Balenciaga, Fendi, Gucci and Givenchy. I love the diversity of it. Fortunately, I haven't been bitten by the Chanel or LV bugs--yet.

13. :lol:

14. #14 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    I have mostly LV, some Chanel, some contemporaries for situations where carrying high end bags is inappropriate :smile:

15. Different designers. I started out with Marc Jacobs, then Balenciaga, then Chloe, then Celine, I also have some Fendi, YSL, Chanel... I love and wear all of them. I appreciate a nice design regardless for the brand.