Could you be on the lookout, please....

1. I don't know why I have just now thought of this, but it just hit me :noggin: that this may be the right place to ask for a little help!!
    I am not a big perfume fan, as most of it gives me a HUGE headache, but about 4 years ago, I stumbled across a boutique brand of perfume called Izzy Sayan. They make the most glorious scent called Kumquat, and I became an addict!! Well, wouldn't you know it, but shortly thereafter....the company went under, and now it is almost impossible to find. In three years...I have bought 4 bottles on eBay....but they are very few and far between, and I am in the process of stockpiling!!!! If any of you see this perfume at a store near you, or ever happen upon it....could you contact me please....as I am always on the lookout!!!!:smile: Thanks !!!

2. Oh, I love Izzy Sayan! I purchased a coupe bottles online from someone before. I bought one small bottle of the sweet Rhubarb one(smells so good) and I think I bought a bottle of the Kumquat, too. What does it smell like? I'll check to see if I have it. I never used it. I just bought it because I liked the name--my friends used to call me that because I never heard of the fruit before and they thought it was hysterical that I didn;t know what it was so they gave me that nickname. lol. Anyhoo, sorry for rambling. lol. Does it smell really good? I might have to take it out of my storage(I keep the fragrances I collect and not use in the cool dark/storage part of the house).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice