Could you be happy/content with ONLY 7 bags?!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Any 7 but ONLY 7 bags not counting luggage or accessories?? I have a friend who is a real bag-lover but she has this seven bags only philosophy? I think I could!

2. I dont think I could :shame: Over the past few months my addiction has gotten pretty horrendous. I hope this is just a phase!

3. Yeah, I could. I really use the same four bags all the time anyway, and the rest are totes that I use as needed.

4. hmmmm i always stick to 12. 7 seems to little. 12 seems good. one a month. 3 for each of the seasons!

5. hmmmm. Nope. Don't think I could. I like having a large variety of bags to choose from.

6. Not just no, but hell no! :biggrin:

7. What she said. LOL

Maybe 7 per season....or more likely, per month....but only 7 forever more? Absurd.

8. If I really really had no choice, and the seven bags were FABULOUS, yes. But realistically, NO WAY!!

9. no i dont think i could........ that would almost kill me.. lol lol.. i own over 50 slacks.. then just 7 bags?????????? as my bf will say, "when the pigs start flying... that's when that will happen..." lol lol

10. Same here!

7 per month is good...as is 7 per week. :smile:

11. I'm fine with 7 bags. I can't afford any more than that anyways. Besides, I carry a lot of the same bags often. When I buy one, I make sure it'll be versatile. That's why I buy bags that are more timeless and classic as opposed to trendy items.

12. The same 7 bags for the rest of my life? NO!
    But only 7 at a time, yes! I sometimes find it so hard to decide which bag I should carry, less bags would make this decision way easier :amuse:

13. I definetly couldnt be content with 7 bags. There is always a new bag that I want to get.

14. I do just have 7 bags right now because I just started to get into bags beginning of this year. I actually don#t know alraeyd how give everyone the attention they deserve but honestly I'm working very hard on it to extend my collection and i hope that I'll have 10 by the end of the year ( my planned bags: Balenciaga purse in oxblood, LV epi speedy in red 25, Damier Marais). I guess with 10-12 bags I will put up the rule if another one comes one has to go rule so that I have enough space fo every bag and enough time. Hope I can stick to it.

15. I'm probably in the minority here but absolutely! With the right 7 ;) I'm constantly buying & selling bags to find my perfect collection. Right now I have 2 LV's, 2 Balenciagas, 1 Chloe & a Lauren Merkin bag. This is the smallest my collection has ever been though. I recently sold several bags because I'm wanting to get a few new ones.. When I can't use all my bags on a regular basis, I feel guilty about having them (kinda money down the drain if a bag sits untouched on a shelf collecting dust!) Usually my collection hovers around 12-15 bags though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice