could this be true?

I would LOVE to see pics of this bag because I am having a hard time believing this happened in a real LV store.
i'd love to see actual pics of it also. she lives in hawaii, and i live in california, so if anything, it would be through email. when she did email me, though, she attached a pic from elux, so i don't know exactly what the bag looks like, either...

i'd love to see actual pics of it also. she lives in hawaii, and i live in california, so if anything, it would be through email. when she did email me, though, she attached a pic from elux, so i don't know exactly what the bag looks like, either...

i forgot to say, i don't know if the bag is even damaged at all...

SAs get 60% off for damaged goods and 70% off for end of season stuff....it does happen. Sounds like the SA bought it in her own name, and kept 10% or 20% for herself.

I think it is unlikely because they will put away the damage items and not selling it. I've a friend once told me that she got the Cherry Blossom papillon in store and the Manager give her discount because of past season. I told her LV never go on sale and she is really "lucky", then I ask if she can bring it out next time, so she said "I forgot when did I put it, you know I've got too many things so may be some time." Until now I still haven't seen the "CB papillon"~

Your sis said she purchased it at the boutique? Or was this a one-on-one deal done after hours?

If she says it was in the boutique, then no way. A regular SA would be so busted for selling a damaged item at a discount. I'm assuming the transaction had to be cash, bc there's no way to run a CC wo producing a reciept/record of the transaction. And if it was cash, I doubt it'd be done in-store, bc w/o ringing up a sale, how would the SA account for the cash handed over & the bag no longer in inventory?

Smells fishy.

Yeah I doubt it, LV isn't supposed to sell damaged goods in store (besides the SA discount Mary mentioned), that's why there are no outlets like there are with other designer brands.

that is odd... LV would never not give a receipt if the purchase is made in the boutique... and i do not think the SA can buy it in her name and give it to somebody else actually inside the boutique??