Could this be considered unisex or am I being blinded by the price? Help

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
My first instinct is that it is too feminine, if only from the size. The black diamond definitely gives it a more masculine feel than a white diamond, but with it still being such a dainty necklace, I'm not sure how good it would look on a man.

That being said though, without seeing something similar on you I couldn't say for sure how it would look and people should wear what they love, regardless. :smile:

pinklambies

Dec 11, 2011
My first instinct is that it is too feminine, if only from the size. The black diamond definitely gives it a more masculine feel than a white diamond, but with it still being such a dainty necklace, I'm not sure how good it would look on a man.

That being said though, without seeing something similar on you I couldn't say for sure how it would look and people should wear what they love, regardless. :smile:
I agree with Stophle! It does look quite feminine even with the black diamond. But who knows? It might look really great on you!

Dec 4, 2010
thanks for the replies :biggrin:

I sent the link to my boyfriend and asked his opinion on it and he said it looks nice...for a girl.

so i guess that settles it :lol: