Could this be a *spring* bag? ..... maybe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I have a couple questions about the 07 Scarf print.. lol, again.

Did it come out in the fall?

And..

Could this be used as a spring bag? I have the wristlet and and its really pretty with the green and the white and the tan... and thats kinda springy, right?? kinda???

Attached Files:

2. Absolutely!!! I actually bought this same tote last year around springtime and eventually just chickened out of using it so I returned it, but I kick myself every time I see it! Its beautiful, especially since if you are not a pastel-color person, like me - light neutrals are perfect, especially in this print and material.

3. That could definitely be used as a spring bag!!

4. It could be used as a Spring Bag, but I see it more as a fall bag...

I see more bright colors (yellows, pinks, light blue) as spring bags, but I wouldn't see someone holding that bag and think "ohh why is she using her FALL bag in SPRING?!" KWIM?

5. Ahh, who cares... just wear it if you like it... and I LOVE that one!

6. I had the other one, the ergo hobo and I loved it, I loved the colors but I was afraid of her and sold her lol.

My friend had that one and I think she's VERY pretty! Like Tara said wear what ya love!

7. lol, thanks ladies!!!

I was kinda thinking that it would be fine for a while!!! I love the colors in this print!

I'm just so confused on what bag to get next... A bigger green hobo? The 07 scarf print shoulder bag? a green madeline (who is a bit too much $ for me right now.....)??? I just dont know!

I know one day I'll get them all, but which one will be first?? LOL!!!

Oh, what a life i live.. ha ha.. :P

8. Not fall.... I bought mine in early summer. I thought I bought it the week it came out, but donnalynn above said she had one in spring.

Hopefully you get one soon.

9. I think it is beautiful and can be used in spring! I use my blue/khaki/brown/white/etc scarf print bag in colder months so why can't you use that one in spring! I think it is lovely!!!

10. Of course, I think it would look great year around!