Could this a good choice for second Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the way the leather looks on this bag. the only thing I do not like is the leather at the top of the straps (the long piece of flat leather). I like when the leather and chain are weaved. Otherwise it's a great bag.

Do you know how much it costs?

2. $1895

3. Oh that's a good price!

Is it a jumbo size, or more of a medium/large flap size?

4. :yes: can't agree more, for the leather and size (a little bigger than the medium classic. Never know why the classic's so expesive :wtf:

5. That's the Lady Braid flap, I really like the leather. Seems like a perfect second Chanel to me :tup:

6. I would say if a medium class is still good for a party bag, this one is big for that.

7. Here's a picture of both colors, borrowed from Savannah in the shopping section:

[​IMG]

8. Thanks!That's the one! I tried to remember it but still forgot. :P

9. I am thinking about that 'red' one:rolleyes:.

10. Don't think about, GET it! LOL!

11. It's a beautiful bag. I like the woven strap more too, but I have a Chanel with the leather strap at the top and it actually feels really nice when I wear it.

Good luck with your decision!!

12. Lol, this theory will always get you a new Chanel!

13. Nice!

14. The burgundy is a nice alternative :smile: